Monday 27 March 2017

Dark Ages: Two Down, Two to Go

After a week with almost no painting, due to spending a lot of time in the garden, I managed to finish this, the second armoured warrior for the second point of Hearthguard.

As usual, the shield is a Little Big Man Studios sticker transfer.

The last two models to complete my first six points SAGA warband may see completion one of the next days, if I can muster sufficient motivation to make it happen.

I think this is the first time ever that I have painted a complete army/warband in one go without diversions, and even though I really feel my Inner Butterfly kick and scream by now, I am determined to see this project through (so close, now)!

When the six points are done, I shall allow myself to paint something else, before I paint the next batch of mail-clad Vikings, just to please the Butterfly - I have assembled a couple of DeadZone Forge Father Steel Warriors which will be primed one of the next days.




No comments:

Post a Comment